The Way to Go! Club is a rewards program that enables you to earn points for every trip your log (commutes and errands) using a sustainable mode of transportation. Use your points to "purchase" cool items online as you enjoy all the other benefits of your transportation choices. The more you choose NOT to drive alone, the more benefits you receive!
Worried that your commute distance is short? Don't worry! Your points never expire. Maintain youir committment to a healthy lifestyle and a better environment and accummulate rewards! For tips on how to use the Trip Log - see the FAQ below.
Missoula in Motion offers an online store exclusively for Way to Go! Club members who log their trips. Pledge to make at least one trip a week using a sustinable mode of transportation - and start earning points today!
You won't want to miss the great items available for purchase using your hard-earned points. Visit ON BOARD today to view our selection of quality gear that will make your commute or errand even sweeter! We have products from Hydroflask, Banjo Brothers, Skullcandy, YakTrax and more!
Click here to START SHOPPING!
How it works: Log In...view your points total at the top right hand side of the screen...and start shopping!
Items are organized by point category from 2,500 points to 15,000 points. See an item you like? Click the green Add to Cart button. Some items offer options near the item photo...please make sure to select the correct item! Use the dropdown to select options like color or size - as available.
ON BOARD uses a cart style system. Your cart will remain visible on the screen as you shop. When finished, review your cart - adjust quantities - and click the green Checkout button. Your contact info will be saved for future visits and points used for your purchase will be automatically deducted from your profile.
PLEASE NOTE: If the total in your cart exceeds available points, you will receive an error message on the screen and you will not be able to complete the transaction. Also, if an item is out of stock or the quantity in your cart exceeds sotcking inventory, you will not be able to complete the purchase. Please contact us as a re-stocking order may be in process.
Inventory: Items in the ON BOARD online store will change. Some items or options may be discontinued and prices will reflect market changes. New items will be added throughout the year and we love feedback. Please share your ideas with us!
Item Pick Up: Missoula in Motion is unable to ship items. Please arrange to pick up your purchased items between 10am and 4pm - Monday through Friday - at our office Lower Level of Development Services in City Hall, 435 Ryman Street, Missoula or call to make an appointment.
Guaranteed Ride Home Program
The rewards don't stop at ON BOARD! Our Guaranteed Ride Home Program provides commuters with a safe, reliable and free way to get home - from work - when the commuter has traveled to work by sustainable means. Think of it as a sustainable transportation insurance policy for eligible commuters in the event of an emergency, illness, or unexpected overtime.
Eligible riders: Way To Go! Club members, carpooler or vanpooler registered with the Missoula Ravalli TMA, a monthly bus pass holder, an EZ Pass employer paid bus pass holder who are actively logging trips.
Eligible locations: From work to: home, Park and Ride site, Doctor's Office, Child's School.
How it works: Eligible riders call Yellow Cab at 543-6644 - identify yourself by name and eligibility - and provide your location and destination.
Limits: 4 times per calendar year, up to 50 miles - and does not cover children. Eligible rider must pay cab fare for youth over age 6 ($1 per child) and provide required car seat/booster as required by law.
How do I log my trips?
1) Click the Log In tool at the top right of your screen and enter your username and password. OR click on your personalized link at the bottom of every weekly e-news for direct access without entering log in info. The e-news is distributed every Friday morning.
2) Logging in brings you to the Trip Log screen with the heading: Report Your Trips Below. Enter individual trips - by date - using the dropdown menus.
- Add multiple trips on one day by clicking the “plus” sign at the end of the row.
- Only enter one way mileage! Use the arrow icon to the left of the miles to select whether the trip is round-trip (double arrow) or one way (single arrow). The site will automatically calculate the correct totals based on your selection.
- You can change your default mileage for your daily commute in your profile. Click the View your profile, stats, and history link above the Trip Log.
You must select both a TRIP TYPE and TRAVEL MODE in order to successfully save your entries. A chart will then automatically appear below the entry log where you can review entries and click the SAVE TRIPS button.
3) When you have finished making entries, check the totals at the bottom of the page for accuracy and click Save Trips. LoggedTrips cannot be changed once they have been submitted - and you cannot enter trips older than the date of your last save.
We want to make sure that you have a good experience on the site - and as a Way to Go! Club member. If you are having any problems, please contact us. We are here to help!